Making Churros at Home
We were so happy Santa brought the boys a little piece of Spain into our home. He sent us our own Churro maker, along with the Churro mix and some Valor Hot Chocolate. My family had such fun making and eating traditional Spanish Churros and hot chocolate! If you want to experience the fun and delicious Churro’s as well — visit the Spanish Food store online and search for “Churro maker”. Ordering it is quick and easy.
Here’s what we did:
1. Making the dough was easy using the pre-made mix. All we did was add almost boiling water and 1 tablespoon of Spanish Olive Oil.
2. Place dough in Churro maker
3. Pump out the dough according to package directions and fry for about 4-5 minutes in 350 degrees F vegetable oil.
4. Drain and sprinkle with powered sugar.
5. Enjoy with a cup of hot chocolate!