Here’s a quick and easy dessert that is sure to be a winner with both adults and kids. These are chocolate covered pieces of apple with crushed pretzels.
I haven’t had a chance to detail out the ingredients. It just depends how much you want to make. Start with:
a bag of pretzels
View video on YouTube: How to Make Chocolate Covered Bites
Easy to do in just a couple of steps!
about 5 apples
a bar of chocolate.
1. Crush Pretzels and set aside
2. Melt chocolate of choice over a double boiler
3. Cut apples in bit size pieces
4. Stick a toothpick in them
5. Once Chocolate is melted, dip each one in the chocolate and then the crushed pretzels.
6. Allow to cool on parchment paper or Silpat